- The General Terms and Conditions below apply to all offers and transactions of Restaurant Khiri. Prices are subject to change.
- By accepting an offer or making an order, the consumer expressly accepts the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Deviations from that stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are only valid when they are confirmed in writing by the management.
- All rights and entitlements stipulated for Restaurant Khiri in these General Terms and Conditions, and any further agreements will also apply to intermediaries and other third parties deployed by Restaurant Khiri.
The restaurant guarantees that all the products offered to meet the standards of the concept. If there are any complaints, the management needs to be informed immediately. Appropriate actions will be taken as soon as possible.
- All offers made by Restaurant Khiri are without obligation, and Khiri expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular, if this is necessary as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- All prices are indicated in Singapore Dollars, including GST.
- In certain cases, promotional prices apply. These prices are valid only during a specific period as long as stocks last. No entitlement to these prices may be invoked before or after the specific period.
- Restaurant Khiri cannot be held to any price indications that are clearly incorrect, for example, as a result of obvious typesetting or printing errors. No rights may be derived from incorrect price information.
- Restaurant Khiri is entitled to cancel or change the date of an event. Should this happen, Restaurant Khiri will attempt to provide a suitable solution. If an event is cancelled or postponed, Restaurant Khiri will do its utmost to inform you as soon as possible. However, Restaurant Khiri cannot guarantee it is possible to inform you timely of any change or cancellation of an event or be held responsible for refunds, compensations, or any resulting costs you may incur, for example, for travel, accommodation, and/or any other related goods or service.
- Before confirming your reservation, always check carefully that you have reserved the correct (number of) persons. Wrongfully ordered (numbers of) persons are not refundable.
- All purchases are final. The dining bills bought here cannot be returned for any refunds whatsoever; group bookings paid for likewise cannot be cancelled by the purchaser, and refunds claimed for any reason whatsoever.
- All prices listed are subject to GST.
- Methods of payment we accept: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayNow.
- You will not receive confirmation of your definitive booking until your payment has been approved.
- If one or more of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with Restaurant Khiri is in conflict with any applicable legal regulation, the provision in question will lapse and be replaced by a new comparable stipulation admissible by law to be determined by Khiri.
- The law of Singapore applies to all agreements entered into with or concluded by Restaurant Khiri. Any disputes arising directly or indirectly from these agreements will be exclusively settled by the Court of Singapore.